16.12.11

Métiers de la rue

Sometimes, inspiration comes from the unexpected. If not always.
I got the inspiration for my new project from another project that I put to my photography class (yes, I am a teacher now.not a very good one, but I'm trying) about colours. And I decided to start a project about people who work on the streets. It's started quite smoothly, don't you think? The only problem is: I've shot this with defunct polaroid 600 and there's no other film in this format that looks like it. The Impossible Project's PX680 is wonderful but the colours look nothing like good ol' 600. So, either I stop it in three photos or I begin the nightmare of looking for polaroid 600. Anyway, here are my two first photos:
baloon seller
The balloon seller

bracelet maker
The bracelet maker

No comments:

Post a Comment