11.1.14

Ages and stages

When I was 20, I thought that I knew the ways of the world. I had gotten into the love arena maybe a bit earlier than others and I was so sure about myself. Now I'm almost 24 and aware that I don't know shit.
Well, let's not be nihilists. Experiences accumulated are always welcome, and they make you wiser. But it cannot be a guide to the feelings of everyone else. Because people aren't that predictable. "He's not that into you" is a timeless phrase and you don't have to psychoanalyze every little move and touch of the other person but it also ain't the answer to anything. So. the solution is to play and try and see. And one of the good things about being 23 to 24 is that you've already been there and done that. Cheers to the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment