3.6.12

The silver screen

My relationship with cinema has always been ambiguous. I mean, I love watching movies, but I prefer them in the comfort of my couch/bed/tv/laptop. I rarely go to cinemas and when I do, I'm crying for the money I spend for the ticket (cause they're not cheap). But there is an exception. Summer cinemas. The ones outdoors, where you can gaze the stars and light a smoke. And for the last weeks I'm doing this a lot, since the University's cinema team is showing movies outdoors every weekend. We sit on the biggest stairs in town (it's a challenge to arrive to the point where the screen is) and watch the selection the team has made for us. It's been nice until now. And here's a song from one of my favorite movies that I watched there recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment