26.12.14

Perfect day, perfect relationship, perfect ideals and other bullshit

Ho ho hooo everyone. After stuffing my stomach with multi-culti delicacies (and not bothering to photograph the exotic christmas table once again), I've sobered up and thought about this.

Lately, I've been doing something I didn't use to. Which is, envying others. Not in a bad way for others, just for me. And, while thinking that what other people have is perfect, you just throw your own inferiority complex to the pits.

But that's just a pile of bollocks. Every of those "perfect" things that we perceive comes from an endless struggle with yourself AND the people around you. So, what do we really envy? A ghost of reality?

I'm too tired to go on. Maybe another time. For now, the song is for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment