26.5.13

I wake up and they're gone.

A lot is going on in my life right now. Whether it's ending a big chapter of architecture and approaching to the end, thinking about leaving Patras (but not realising what that would mean), having all your friends in the same situation, talking about you shitty love life and so on. But I can't put them on paper. At night, I thing about a gazillion things, a great deal of titles. And then I go to sleep, and when I wake up they're gone. None of the issues I'd like to adress are unimportant. It's just that at night, my spontaneity goes on top and I guess it sleeps more than the rest of me.

But since I've begun I'd like to talk about story telling. For those who know me, it's impossible not to know my stories. Maybe that's the reason I've kept this blog all this time. My stories ain't always the innocent kind. Because they're based on facts, they can be embarassing, insulting or even plain bad. But I don't always know when to stop. I have a very lax relationship with privacy and I work along those lines. I guess one of my exes will smack my head one day :P.   

No comments:

Post a Comment